Code of Conduct
Gamer Futsal School prides itself on each player, parent, and coach carrying themselves with the utmost respect for the referees, our opponents, the game, and life in general.
- No arguing with or addressing the referees
- No commenting on another player’s performance or play. This is very important in order to create a positive parent sideline dynamic. Every player makes mistakes and pointing out someone else’s child’s mistake is unacceptable.
- No coaching from the sidelines. Coaching from the sidelines consists of any comment that affects a player’s decision on the ball or off the ball.
- No negative interaction with the opposing team spectators. If they instigate, we remove ourselves from the area and send a discrete message to coach so that he/she can inform the referee. Absolutely no fighting. This will result in a ban from attending games.
- Smile and have fun. Futsal is meant to be played with a smile on your face and joy in your heart.
Read more information on being a positive part of your child’s youth sports experience here: http://www.positivecoach.org
- Show respect for rules, referees, opponents, teammates, spectators and coaches
- No fighting, foul language or bullying
- No cheating
- Respect diversity and different cultures
- Demonstrate positive attitude and communication
- Exhibit maximum effort during practices and games
PROGRAM POLICY ENFORCEMENT
A player or parent breach of the code of conduct will result in the following disciplinary action(s):
- Verbal warning
- Verbal and written warning
- Suspension from game and/or practice
- Multiple game or practice suspension
- Expulsion from the program